Fools they think I do not know the road I'm taking
If you meet me on the way hesitating
That is just because I know
Which way I will choose...

Mittwoch, 15. September 2010

Vancouver Island

first impressions...


Tofino



incredible the things living underneath the ocean's surface



it's getting foggy at Long Beach




no whales in sight from Wickinannish Center...


could it be true and I am dancing with wolves...?


do you belive in bad omen?

maybe you should start believing...





yap, it IS a BEAR!


Stamp River Falls, near Port Alberni

could you imagine a fish trying to make its way up this stream...?

it's salmon - on their way back to where they came from

nice place to choose for recreation


the dot you see is a salmon jumping... (brave guy!)


short stop at...

...French Beach

ssshhht, noone knows about our secret campsite...

...with oceanview


Botanical Beach (Juan de Fuca Provincial Park)

Whalerider

waiting for the tide......to carry me away




Victoria - southernmost edge of Vancouver Island


refusing whale watching tours...

...and scanning the horizon instead

Keine Kommentare: