Fools they think I do not know the road I'm taking
If you meet me on the way hesitating
That is just because I know
Which way I will choose...

Dienstag, 13. September 2011

Buddy around the world in 60 seconds

want a trip around the globe...?





I made this video during the last days, and it could be...

my ticket for the around-the-world-trip...!!


but need your help (from wednesday, 14th of september, on...)
please vote for this video on the web page of my favourite radio station (http://www.einslive.de/ - 1Live freundenkreis - mediabox - 1Live Weltreise - Eure Bilder und Videos):

unfortunately einslive did not consider my video... :(
how dare they?!

thanks anyway, again, to all my friends that supplied me with fotos and encouragement ;)

here's the end version - in case you wanna see it:

Keine Kommentare: