Fools they think I do not know the road I'm taking
If you meet me on the way hesitating
That is just because I know
Which way I will choose...

Freitag, 25. März 2011

GENÈVE, mars 2011 - je ne parle pas francais...

visiting Katrina und Christian


- the Kremers, extended version :)







Genève - surrounded by "rocks"









"...it's the springtime of our life...!"


- UNO city












tour de France - one day at Chloè's place inmidst rural beauty

































last day = perfectly lazy!





Mt. Blanc in the very very very....hazy shade of the horizon










Eritrean dinner

- traditionally, without silver ware









on my way home - short stop in Neuchatel



where Christian "works" ;)







Goodbye Switzerland



- you're heartwarmingly refreshing

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Fina bilder :)