Fools they think I do not know the road I'm taking
If you meet me on the way hesitating
That is just because I know
Which way I will choose...

Samstag, 4. Juni 2011

soulmate moments - Idoia en Alemania

reunited again

26.März - 10.April 2011




one night in Göttingen...then....

ON THE ROAD


Chapter 1: headed north -KIEL


where Veit and Kalle live





Veit... and

Kalle :)










Chapter 2: Amrum - at world's end

































Watt's that?! =)





































See you again soon, Amrum... ;)


Chapter 3: fiesta at my place












yeah, we're gonna be big stars...




Chapter 4: slow days


back home again






exploring Göttingen




instructions along the way...



at Bismarckturm






;)




Chapter 5: Munich - opening bright horizons





















the Alps - going for a walk ;)



Tegernsee




















Chapter forever: till we meet again!



come back SOON, Idoia!

- Idoia, dónde estás? Te estoy echando de menos!!! ;)

Keine Kommentare: