Fools they think I do not know the road I'm taking
If you meet me on the way hesitating
That is just because I know
Which way I will choose...

Montag, 13. Juni 2011

Reinhard in HD (and live) :)



HEIDELBERG Juni 2011



checking out a beautiful city...


...where Reinhard's gonna live for some more years






Neckar River







born to roll ;)



little hang out at the Neckar River








Ausländerflasche...?!













climbing the Odenwald :)




but first: getting there!





Manu - macht den Weg frei


Reinhard already waitig for his turn





as a reward: nice view over Mannheim



My turn: exploring good old Buntsandstein







a long way down...

- when life's hanging in the balance for a short time






that surely was a GREAT weekend!


only little car fixing needed to end it :)

the sandstone quarry we climbed at (in the upper left corner)
- taken from the car on my way back, headed north



GOODBYE HD, was a pleasure meeting you
- and to finally see Reinhard again :)







last but not least:
sailing half the planet in two years and collecting music from all over the places... who does not dream of such an adventure...?!

wether you do or not, check this out:
http://www.sailingconductors.com

it's not a dream any more! =) but a GREAT PROJECT realized by Reinhard's friends




Keine Kommentare: